LB8 LED Loading Bay Dock Light
The Ritelite LED K8 loading bay dock light offers users a high quality, highly durable LED alternative to previous halogen models with increased lumen output, increased robustness and a solution that is virtually maintenance free. In-built variable flood to spot variable focusing system. Range of input voltage options including 110-240V AC, 24V AC and 24V DC.
Product Description / Technical Information
LB8 LED Loading Bay Dock Light Key Features
|Ultra Bright Light Source
Highly efficient 37W 5000lm LED Head
|Ruggedised Polycarbonate Food Safe Construction
Shock & vibration resistant. IP54 LED head
|Maximum Flexibility & Positioning
Multi point adjustability allows optimum positioning to be obtained
50,000 hour ultra long life
Unique Multi Focusing Light System – Flood & Spot Beam Adjustability
The Ritelite LB8 LED Loading Bay Dock Light features a rotating variable focusing system that can be adjusted between spot and flood beams for multiple applications, the spot beam enables light to reach further inside container / warehouse area and the light can be focused to ensure minimum glare to workers.
- Minimal power consumption
- Maintenance free – 50,000 hour life
- High output LED’s – 5000 lumen output
- Spot to flood variable focusing system
- Compact head design to reduce possibility of impact damage
- Suitable for food grade applications – polycarbonate lens – No glass!
- IP54 LED head – Dust tight and able to withstand water spray
- Options available for a range of input voltage including 110V – 240V AC, 24V AC & 24V DC
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Compact, foldable design enables light to be folded back against the wall of the dock when not in use.
- Moves in 2 planes and pivots at 3 points to allow user to easily and accurately position light where required for maximum control of light
- All components made from high quality materials to ensure maximum life in arduous conditions
- Smooth friction based infinite adjustment of head and arm also allows the light to deflect out of the way if pushed from passing loads
- Connection to mains supply via 5amp fuse.
|Product Code||Wattage||Voltage||Lumen Output||Weight|
|LB/LEDK8/HP||37W||110V – 240V||5000||4.5 Kg|
|LB/LEDK8/HP/24V||37W||24V AC||5000||4.5 Kg|
|LB/LEDK8/HP/24VDC||37W||24V DC||5000||4.5 Kg|
Storage: 84.5 cm long x 24 cm height x 22cm deep|Fully extended length: 1m 41cm
LB8 LED Loading Bay Dock LightDownload now
How to buy
Find a product
Find the product or products you are looking for and add them to your quote basket
Get a quote
Submit your basket to our experienced sales team so we can quote you competitively
Once you are happy with your quote we will be pleased to receive your order
Why choose Ritelite?
30 Years' Industry Experience
The Ritelite team have been continually developing new products to meet and exceed our customer’s requirements for over 30 years.
British Manufacturer - In House Design and Development
Ritelite Systems is a British company delivering high quality, British designed and manufactured products nationwide and abroad.
Technical Expertise – Continually developing innovative solutions
Our in-house technical team’s in-depth knowledge of battery charging and LED technology enables us to continue to be a global market leader for professional and industrial lighting products.
Quality Products – supported by ISO 9001: 2015 accreditation
Ritelite’s Business Management system is accredited to ISO 9001 and 14001: 2015 standards helping to ensure we deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
Have a Question?
Speak to one of our experts. Our experienced team are available in the office Monday – Friday 8am until 5:30pm so please give us a call or send us your enquiry.Contact us