Ritelite (Systems) Ltd will:
- Comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice including social & ethical principles.
- Ensure all employees have suitable and sufficient information, instruction and training to act with due consideration for the environment in line with current legislation.
- Work to establish design standards that will promote the use of environmentally friendly processes and materials.
- Encourage reductions in the consumption of raw materials and energy whilst promoting re-use and recycling whenever possible.
- Commit to the protection of the environment including prevention of pollution and other specific commitments.
- Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and will encourage high environmental standards when working on mutual projects.
- Assist customers to use and dispose of products supplied by Ritelite in an environmentally friendly way.
- Liase with the local community on new legislation and products.
- Aim for continuous improvement in environmental performance.
- Set and review environmental objectives & targets on an annual basis.
- This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis and will be available on the company website for public viewing.
Ritelite (systems) Ltd operates an environmental management system to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.