Megger’s TDR 1000/3 can accurately trace faults on metallic cables across a wide distance.
Multiple output impedance (25, 50, 75 and 100Ω) can all be selected and velocity factor can be adjusted from 0.2 to 0.99 to cater for different cable types.
The TDR 1000/3 comes with a dedicated AUTO function. This mode automatically selects the most effective parameters depending on the range required, ensuring diagnosis is as fast and efficient as possible. Dual cursors also allow the user to accurately designate the distance between two points for maximum control.
Additional functions of this unit include a backlit, monochorme LCD screen with adjustable contrast, excellent resolution to 0.1m and selectable measurement units (distance in metres/feet).
Megger TDR 1000/3 Time Domain Reflectometer Key Features
- Compatible with Telecom TNV-3 circuit or 150V CAT IV power circuits
- Backlit monochrome LCD screen 9256 x 128 pixels)
- Adjustable display contrast
- Resolution to 0.1m
- Doesn’t require the use of power blocking filters
- IP54 for protection against dust and water damage
- Automatically selected output impedance – options are 25, 50, 75 and 100Ω
- 2ns pulse for near-end fault location
- AUTO option – automatically selects gain and pulse for each range
- Choose your measurement unit – switch between metres and feet
- Powered by 5 x AA batteries
- Megger TDR 1000/3 Time Domain Reflectometer
- Hard Carrying Case
- Miniature Clip Test Lead Set
- User Guide on CD