The main frame components of the drum lifting stand are designed to be disassembled from one another to allow compact storage for transportation etc. These comprise the left and right lifting arms, the left and right main supports, the front cross joiner, the rear drum ramp joiner and lastly the top cross joiner. Joints are easily separated by removing the bolts, yet very sturdy when assembled.
- Easily adjust the height using the hydraulic jacks either side
- Disc brake holds the drum to prevent unraveling
- Choice of three pivot points
- Optional spike pad paddles, ideal for drums with thin, fragile or damaged sides.
The frame will hold a drum with a maximum size of 1400mm (D), 1000mm (W) and 1500kg in weight.
- Maximum cable drum lifting capacity: 1500kg
- Maximum drum diameter using pivot point 1: 1400mm
- Maximum drum diameter using pivot point 2: 1300mm
- Maximum drum diameter using pivot point 3: 1100mm
- Maximum drum width: 1000mm
- Drum bar diameter: 50mm
Overall hydraulic drum stand dimensions assembled (without a drum): Length 1700mm, Width 1300mm (1550mm with brake assembly), and Height 650mm.