Ideally suited for lighter drums these trailers combine simplicity, ease of loading and a low weight / high payload ratio to provide an excellent solution when transporting drums up to 1,100Kg max.
- Drum loading – Easy to use manual hand winch system
- Drum shaft – Heavy duty with full bearing system, particularly important for OHL stringing work.
- Low maintenance – No hydraulic parts to maintain in the field. Increased reliability.
- Trailer system – Full EEC road going trailer with auto reverse brakes and full trailer lighting.
- OHL drum brake – Optional disc brake for smooth, safe control when stringing conductor.
- 1100Kg payload
- 350Kg unladen weight
- 1850mm maximum drum diameter
- 950mm minimum drum diameter
- 1100mm drum width
- Dimensions: 350 x 205 x 150cm
A hydraulic disc brake for overhead line stringing is also available.