The Multibank range of battery chargers are designed to be flexible to user needs in a busy workshop or multi battery environment.
Range includes 4 way / 6 way / 8 way / 10 way charging options
Up to 20 amp per charge cell
SLA / Lithium combinations
The multibank battery charger is made up of charger cells that can be used individually, in groups , or as a full combination. 1x multibank charger will do the work of multiple separate chargers as well as heavy / rapid recharge as required
This 4 way multibank charger has been designed to charge up to 4 batteries at once from one charger.
The output of the charger is electronically protected against short circuit, reverse polarity connection and deeply discharged batteries.
Height 190mm (+45mm for handle)
• Specific charging profiles with up to 8 phases
• Soft-start phase to protect against plate warp in deeply discharged batteries
• Automatic charge restart function used to maintain battery in fully charged state
• Cooling with load-dependent fan additional economy is gained by running fan in a temp dependant mode, not constant
• High frequency switching technology for best performance and efficiency
• LEDs to indicate operation and charging status
• Overload-, reverse polarity- and short circuit protection
• Power de-rating at elevated environmental temperature
• Wide range input 100-240V, 50-60Hz
• Over current control protection against high current demand during charging (e.g. engine start)
Options available include
• External battery temperature sensor
• LED Ladder charger load display, shows work being done by charger
• LCD Battery Voltage Display
• % Charge Progress Display
• Bespoke Charge Stages