The ONLY mechanically operated cable cutter to cut STEEL WIRE ARMOURED (Non Hardened Steel) Cables. Available in various cutting capacity sizes the incredible cutting ability of this tool is achieved due to the optimised eccentric drive and special geometry of the fixed and moving blade. All moving parts run on sealed needle roller bearings for a high performance trouble free life. Included in the end of the fixed handle is a cleaning fork to remove debris from the moving blades teeth while in service.
Cutting Capacity Sizes Available:
- 80 mm²
- 100 mm²
Additional Features Include:
- Cuts SWA and CU/AL cables to a maximum diameter of 80mm
- An economical alternative to conventional hydraulic cutters
- Movable blade – can be released in all positions
- High quality ratchet mechanism with needle roller bearings
- No flattening of the cable due to unique blade profile
- Easy to maintain
- Fast clean cut
- Complete with special tool for cleaning ratchet teeth
- Spare parts and repair service is available
|Product Code||Length (mm)||Weight (mm)||Cutting Capacity (mm)|
Suitable for cutting cable with thin sheet metal or soft steel wire armouring – NOT SUITABLE FOR CUTTING CABLES WITH STEEL INLAYS.