Voltage Detectors KP-Test 5
The KP-Test 5 voltage detector is distinguished by its high level of user friendliness and user safety.
- Integrated audible signal for reliable voltage tests, even in noisy ambient conditions
- Can be used during precipitation
- Extremely bright LEDs in clear layout to prevent confusion
- Maximum interference field protection through use of a high-quality contact electrode extension
- Extensive self-test at switch-on, which even checks the contact electrode extension
- Removable contact electrode top piece included as forked electrode
- Rated frequency 50Hz
- Length of insulating element when assembled 520 mm
- Diameter of insulating element when assembled 24 mm
- The KP-Test 5 is designed and type-tested to Standard IEC 61243-1:2003.
Other types with different nominal voltages, nominal voltage ranges and frequencies are available on request.
MV TESTER 5L 3.3KV-11KV
|TM/19/KPTEST5/VAR002||MV TESTER 5L 6.6KV-33KV|
|TM/19/KPTEST5/VAR003||MV TESTER 5L 11KV-33KV|
|TM/19/KPTEST5H/VAR134||HV TESTER 5H 33-66KV|
|TM/19/UKP||Adaptor KP Tester to UK Rods|