The drum dispenser will hold a drum with a minimum size of 1370mm (D) and a maximum size of 2600mm (D) and 10,000kg in weight.
- Constructed from high quality steel section
- Locking Drum support cups permit retraction of jack rams – to protect against corrosion
- Drum shaft does not incorporate bearings
- Drum shaft locking collars secure drum on shaft to prevent floating
- Fitted with wheels to assist manual handling
- High Capacity
- 5000Kg and 10,000Kg options (both include wheels)
- Place drum shaft through cable drum.
- Position jacks either side and adjust height of lift jacks to under approximate position of shaft.
- Pump jack Handles to lift drum clear of ground sufficient for free rotation of drum.
- Align locking pin holes, insert locking pin and release jack pistons.