Pro-Link linear lighting utilises the latest compact LED design to give reliable 35,000 hr average life linkable lighting solutions. The Pro-Link is a very versatile rail light which can be used for other applications too. Units can be run in series to give 90 units running off one 2.7KW generator. Typically the Pro-Link LED flood light uses only 33% of the power needed for equivalent fluorescent lighting. The Pro-Link LED flood lights are fully retrofittable to existing equipment including Cables / Mast / Bases / Generators.
Green Solution: 66% Power saving over fluorescent = less generators / fuel / transport / maintenance.
- Strong aluminium frame and case
- No Glass – toughened polycarbonate lens
- IP67 housing and electronics
- Zero maintenance, sealed driver electronics
- 3,200 Lumens per light head
- 80-277V input AC 50-60Hz
- Easy and quick to transport and setup
- 5800K (daylight white) from 25pcs 3030 LEDs
- Adjustable Output Angle
- Optimised ‘Letter Box’ beam for linear work space
- Power factor 0.97 – good electrical efficiency
Durability Test: PRO LINK Floodlights Proven to Withstand Being Driven Over
Typical Uses for ProLink Linear Lighting Solutions
- Rail lighting – Rail light for trackside application. Able to offer walk way or increased work level illumination using the spacing and double head configurations.
- Site Construction Lighting – with a wide input range they can be used on 110V or 240V supplies. Security, safety, and work level application.
- Emergency lighting – driven from generator or battery backup systems.
- Walkway lighting – plenty of light for walkways with a wide beam angle.
- Occupancy detection – configured to be driven via sensor for maximum energy saving.
- Magnetic and fence panel parts available as accessories.
Full Testing to relevant parts of
EN62493-2010 : EN62493-2010 : EN61347-2 : EN60598 : EN55015 : IEC60529:2001
|Product Code||Power||Colour Temp||Lumens||Cable Type||Connector||Colour||Weight|
|PLL30LB||30W||5800K||3,200||2.5mm Toughened Rubber||CEE IP44||Grey||2.2Kg|
|Product Code||Description||Product Image|
|LLBB||Ballast base for pole mounting (A)|
|LLM3M||Aluminium extending mast (B)|
|PLL30LB-DHA-MAST||Twin light head adapter C|
|PLL30LB-SHA-MAG||Rugged magnetic mount for a single Pro Link light head. The magnet can also be removed which allows for the bracket to be attached to a fence using tie wraps.|
|PLL30LB-DHA-MAG||Rugged magnetic mount for twin Pro Link light heads. The magnet can also be removed which allows for the bracket to be attached to a fence using tie wraps.|
|LLGS||Ground spike for mast|