The CS880 Metal Cover Locator detects lost or hidden metal objects such as manhole covers and stopcock covers.
The CS880 Metal Cover Locator is a purpose-built solution to the problem of finding lost or hidden metal objects in the ground. The CS880 has been designed specifically for the exacting requirements of the water industry and the ground working contractor.
The CS880 Metal Cover Locator is a metal detector that will locate lost or hidden metal objects. It is most commonly used for locating manhole covers through tarmac and grass. It can be used successfully to find stopcock covers, steel reinforcement rods in concrete road surfaces (rebar), fuel tanks, valve heads and metal pipes or any metallic objects that are buried under tarmac or earth.
The CS880 is incredibly simple to operate providing a reliable, neat and quick solution to the problem of pinpointing the position of metal covers buried under earth or tarmac.
- Simple to use.
- Audio and visual target identification.
- Induction balance.
- Target Hold.
- Auto power Off.
- Simple On/Off Control Buttons.
- Sealed separate battery compartment.
- Waterproof highly robust search coil.
- Waterproof construction.
- Twist lock stem length adjustment.
- LED Display.
- Comfortable hand grip with arm rest.
- Fascia mounted loudspeaker with socket for optional headphones.
- Two part stem for easy stowage.
- Protective carry bag available.